1. Desciption: P20 (DIN1.2311) Plastic mould steel
2. Delivery condition: Hot rolling or forging, black surface,
pre-harden or tempering to 28~33HRC/30~35HRC
3. Payment term: Prepay 30% deposit. The blance against L/C at
sight or T/T
4. Trade term: CIF or as according you request
5. Technology: EAF+LF+VD
6. Application: Used for mahing various large-sized or medium-sized
precise plastic moulds and low melting point alloy parts, like:
Tin, zinc and lead alloy casting moulds.
--Pure steel quality due to vacuum degassing treatment
--The screwing die is formed by forging, and the flat steel and
round steel are formed by rolling at a high ratio of deformation.
It is compact in structure, suitable for making the plastic molds
requiring Polish or etch machining.
--Porosity occurs if the thickness of rolled sheet is higher than
120mm. It is not recommended for use to the molds with mirror