High wear resistance cold work die steel
With high quenching and hardenability and toughness.
1. Steel grade: GB Cr12Mo1V1/ JIS SKD11/ ASTM D2/DIN 1.2379.
2. Size range: Round bars: Dia 20-600mm and flat bars:
3. Smelting Characteristic: EAF+LF+VD+ESR.
4. Surface treatment: Turned, milled, peeled or black, it's up to
5. Features: Good hardenability, good resisitance to wear and
corrision, good anti oxidability in high temperature, high
compression strength, and small deformation for heat treatment.
6. Heat treatment:
. Annealing: 840-860° C, hardness: 207-255HB
. Quenching temperature: 980-1040° C, oil or air cooling
. Tempering temperature: 510-540° C, tempering two times
. Hardness: 60-64HRC
7. Application: Widely used in various kinds of high precision
moulds, long serve cold work moulds, and measuring and cutting
8. Chemical Composition(%):
Si: ‰¤ 0.60
Mn: ‰¤ 0.60
S: ‰¤ 0.030
P: ‰¤ 0.030
V: ‰¤ 1.10
Co: ‰¤ 1.00
9. Payment term: L/C at sight or T/T
10. Nude or Bundled packing or packed as customer require.
11. Trade pattern: CIF or FOB or CFR and more will be discussed.
DIN1.2379 High Wear Resisting Cold Work Tool Steel Images